Mission: To promote positive outcomes by creating a path to resilience, recovery, wellness and self- determination.
Vision: Lenawee Community Mental Health Authority is committed to being recognized for quality in managed care innovation and consumer satisfaction.
Values: The LCMHA Board believes in the importance of:
- Ensuring that priority is given to individuals with the most severe forms of mental illness, emotional disturbance, developmental disabilities, and substance use disorders
- Community education, prevention and consultation with our collaborative partners
- A community that supports the needs and abilities of all individuals who reside there
- Being welcoming to all those with whom we come in contact so they feel understood, respected and valued
- Offering a comprehensive array of services and supports to ensure improved health and well-being of the whole person
- Acknowledging that proper healthcare must address both the behavioral and physical health needs of the individual
- Being accountable to consumers, funding sources, regulatory bodies and the community
- Conducting ourselves with integrity, respect and in an ethical manner
- A community that feels a responsibility to assist individuals in discovering their value and contribution to society
View the complete Lenawee Community Mental Health Authority Strategic Plan Outcomes Reporting.